Managaha (Mañagaha) is a uninhabited island of the Northern Mariana Islands. It is an island attached to the west of Saipan Island. It is a small island about 1.5 km in circumference. It is a major tourist destination in Saipan, near the island's capital, Karapan.
It has been fortified by Japanese troops during World War II and is also called the warship island. In Chinese, it is still called the military battlefield.
The entire island is registered as a "Historic District" of the US National Historic Site.
- Suraside Cliffs or Suicide Cliffs refer to the cliffs on the northern Mafi Point field north of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands.
The end of the Pacific War, the Japanese army defeated in the battle of Saipan in June 1944, The exact suicide numbers are not known.
- The American Memorial Park is dedicated to Americans and Marianne who dedicated their lives during the Mariana Campaign during World War II.
5,204 names are engraved to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the invasion of Saipan.
The border of 133 acres includes a white sand beach, a sports area, a picnic area, a playground, a walkway and 30 acres of protected wetlands and mangroves. United States memorial parks are historical sites, memorials, beaches and native plants and animals.
- Tarporochi is a mountain 474 meters above sea level in Saipan. At the top there is the Jesus statue, and every year Easter every year the Native Chamorro people come up and worship.
Go up to the highest point in Saipan and you will see the whole island. For this reason, it became an important battleground during the Second World War. It is difficult to climb up a passenger car because the climbing length is steep. It is a major sightseeing spot in Saipan and has a beautiful sea view.
- One of the world's three diving points, Groot! It is a typical underwater cave in Saipan where you have to stop by once you come to Saipan.
The blue sea and the sunlight coming from the opposite side of the cave, and the nature that is lit on the corner of the Groot Cave. Meet Saitama Grotto's 20m new world under your eyes!
- It is a white beach which is about 1 km from the American Memorial Park to the Hafadai Beach Hotel.
There are many people who enjoy marine sports in shallow waters. The color of the sea changes seven times a day depending on the light.