Key Engineering Materials [KEM]
ISSN : 1662-9795
“Key Engineering Materials” is a peer-reviewed periodical which covers entire range of basic and applied aspects of the synthesis and research, modelling, processing and application of advanced engineering materials.
“Key Engineering Materials” is one of the largest periodicals in its field.
“Key Engineering Materials” specializes in the publication of thematically complete volumes from international conference proceedings and complete special topic volumes.
We do not publish stand-alone papers by individual authors. Authors retain the right to publish an extended and significantly updated version in another periodical.
- Abstracted/Indexed in :
- SCOPUS www.scopus.com.
- EI Compendex www.ei.org/.
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) www.scimagojr.com.
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
- Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
- GeoRef www.americangeosciences.org/georef. Etc…
- ISSN print 1013-9826 | cd 1662-9809 | web 1662-9795