Call for Paper by October 28, 2017
Conference Date : December 15-17, 2017
- All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research papers. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Materials Science and Engineering Technology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
- The conference solicits contributions of papers that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research material.
- Paper Submission Information
- Send us an e-mail with your paper.
- Brief acceptance will be sent to you by the time.
- (And papers will be roughly reviewed by ICMSET editors.)
- Official acceptance letter will be sent to you in 2-3 days after submitted the paper (s).
- Authors should register to this conference according to the instructions in official acceptance letter.
- Papers will be assigned to reviewers and peer-reviewed by experts.
- 2017 ICMSET Conference Editing system is developed to provide guidelines that will help maintain an equitable balance of the interests of all participants in ensuring high quality, scholarly conference proceedings content.
- 2017 ICMSET organizer, we have developed the editing system to stand as an ideal toward which the development of high quality, scholarly conference content should strive. Our intention is that these same recommended practices will contribute toward awareness and understanding of how these issues affect the global information community in the development and dissemination of high quality, scholarly conference content.
- 2017 ICMSET organizer, we provide a set of guiding principles from which high quality, scholarly conference proceedings content will be measured by the global information community, and in particular commercial and non-commercial conference proceedings publishers.
ICMSET organizer, we will help facilitate full disclosure and transparency for the ultimate benefit of the global information community.